Philofaxy and My Life All in One Place.
I have already started creating the Yearly and Monthly inserts, but we want to ensure we have created them all before we make them all available, it is easier to do it that way.
I counted up the number of different types, formats and layouts... it is about 85 different ones. In case we have missed something are there any others that you would like in terms of a layout that we don't do, or a variation on one we do now. Adapting our existing ones is fairly easy.
However, if enough people ask for a particular one that isn't available now then we will add it to the collection.
Please let us know in the comments, thank you.
04 May 2016
As you know I've been chatting and discussing some of our favourite planner topics with Karine Tovmassian on 'The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Plannerverse' podcast.
A few times Karine has shared with us how she has all of her goals and tasks listed and how she adds them to her weekly task lists.
Personally I have tended to only plan on a weekly basis, with some things (mainly appointments) planned further ahead than that.
With the changes to the seasons finally happening here it gets me shifting gear in to what I should be doing or I need to do outside, and what was a fairly steady winter weekly routine has to be massaged to include new tasks like lawn mowing and other jobs outside etc.
Hearing Karine explain how she has all of her tasks and goals recorded in her organiser has 'kicked my butt' in to thinking I need to start thinking in a similar way, otherwise I am still going to have lots and lots of unfinished jobs and projects that will never in a million years get on to my weekly task list.
So starting this next week I'm going to try and decide how to record all of these miscellaneous tasks/jobs/goals and put them in to some form of order and then prioritise them and start adding them to my weekly list of things to do and start getting some of them crossed off the list.
So how do you plan your long term goals/tasks? Do you have any hints and tips you can share. Please leave them in the comments.
03 May 2016
So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.
So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
- Recensione VanDerSpek Agenda Italiano - D Mylasteureka
- Filofax Setup Update - Anfang 2016 / Patent Nude Personal (DEUTSCH/GERMAN) - Dummesmaedchen
- VanDerSpek agende a confronto: recensione. - D Mylasteureka
- Baby Tracking Section in my Planner (Kate Spade, Filofax) - Annie Smith
- Filofax Saffiano black Setup - Anne Ludewig
- Filofax Malden Wallet Set-Up - Patty Aizaga
- Filofax Malden setup part 1 - Rita Weaver
- Updated Review on My Filofax Saffiano Personal Compact Agenda - Determine tobe
- Filofax Peru als Filodori *Deutsch* - TheAlmutz
- FILOFAX SETUP 2016 // plannerlovinglulu // filofax nude - Plannerlovinglulu
- My almond Amazona filofax walkthrough set-up May 2016 - Deborah White
- Filofax als Geldbörse | Finsbury Mini Grey | Set Up - Aileen Klappert
- 2016 May setup - My main planner: Filofax A5 Malden purple - From Chaos to Order
- Filofax domino update April-May 2016 part 1 - Meera Baindur
- Van Der Spek Wochendekoration | Make - Up - Tess W
- Flip though of my Filofax - Frugal_Me
- A Planner to fit into a personal FILOFAX/MySummerTouch - My Summer Touch
- For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post. Also this video too Webfinds
- Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- The Return of Planner Friday – End of April Edition - Dianne Sylivan
- My week #211 - Paper Lovestory
- My Week #17 - Polkadotparadiso
- My Week #17 In Review (2015) - Joanny White