01 January 2013

Web Finds 1 January 2013

So we start the New Year off with the latest Filofax blog posts from around the internet
  1. Organised Mum Pick and Mix Personal Diary Insert 2013 - Rapunzel's World 
  2. Catching Chester - Filofaximile 
  3. Nest building? - Fegrig 
  4. Setting your Goals for 2013 - Plannerisms
  5. Filofax and budgeting: Changing money from concept to concrete - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  6. To-Do sheets plus lots of foodling - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  7. my filofax week #37 - Paper Lovestory
  8. Paperchase Filofax A5 Compatibles Work! - The Wonderful Life of Alice
  9. Personal Setup 2013 - What To Do? - LJ's Blog of Stuff
  10. 2013 Work Setup - LJ's Blog of Stuff
  11. Filofax restlessness… - My Filo World 
  12. Filofax Photo-a-Day Challenge - Friday, I'm in Love
  13. My last week of 2012 - Filofaximile
  14. Stalker Mode 02 - Lady Elizabeth's Life 
  15. Marching forward with progress, one Filofax at a time - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  16. First week of January 2013 Set up! - Imysworld 
  17. My youtube videos :o) - Chrissie's Universe
  18. Ready for 2013! - Wandrrlust
  19. Best of 2012 - Cloudberry Musings
  20. Decision Made! - Paper Pens Ink
  21. New Years Competition! - Belzira's Corner
  22. All Stars Guest Post by Anita Lim: My 21-day meditation challenge - Lime Tree  
  23. What A Year! - The Crazy Life of J
  24. Filofax Photo A Day - I'm a Filo Freak 
  25. Desk of Shame Update – Calling the Dog - The Zeitgeist of Zoe
  26. Some Fun New Accessories - I'm a Filo Freak 
  27. A Clean Slate - Thoughts & Exploration 
  28. What do you need to stop doing? - GTD Times
  29. Filofax stuff & Other stuff too! - Puddytat Purr
  30. My Lovely New Filofax Finsbury Mini Zip! - Emma's Blog
  31. Alice Temperley Filofax Personal Organiser - C.V.G.
  32. Temperley London for Filofax - Rencontrer Pauline

There are still places available for the meet up in Manchester on 9th March and London on 16th March. Please see this post for details about both events.

Here are the Filofax video's from around the internet:















Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. Great to see an Apex in the first Web Finds of the year! Thanks, Philofaxy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just out of curiosity, what does it take to make this list? I've recently started a blog, and the vast majority of my posts will be filofax related... And since the filofax bug bit me last year, it's been a small secret dream to make this list. :)
    I'm really looking forward to some posts I have planned... Some interesting filofax flex tweaking. Very excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me the address of your blog and I will add it to our monitoring system. It will flag up new posts and I then check them and add them in to webfinds. It makes it easier for the system if you have a recent posts widget in your sidebar.

      Steve

      Delete
  3. Got that Apex for my daughter. She LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete