08 January 2013

Web Finds - 8 January 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the internet:
  1. Changes to the Academic-year Plannerisms planner - Plannerisms << VOTE NOW
  2. Project Pocket; Running my life from my Filofax Malden Pocket - My Filo World
  3. Yummy pink Daytimer binder with FC inserts - We really didn't need another Filofax blog
  4. The League of Super Filos - Friday, I'm in Love
  5. Welcoming the new year in with my filofax and workbook - Anita Lim 
  6. Getting Things Done…for mums - Zoe At Home
  7. my week #38 - Paper Lovestory
  8. Filofax Photo-A-Day Challenge (1) - Filomaniac
  9. Task list or calendar – how to decide what goes where - GTD Times 
  10. Motivation Monday - Filofax fantasies
  11. Motivation / Inspiration - Honey and Filofaxes
  12. My Favorite Filofax! If I had to choose... - I'm a Filo Freak
  13. DeClutter= SELL or trade this stuff! - Circus Life with Disturbed Mamacita
  14. My First Week Post 2013 - Lady Elizabeth's Life
  15. Beautiful Chameleon A5 - Chrissie's Universe 
  16. Planning Sweet Spot - Well Planned Life
  17. 'My Filofax Week' #1 - The Wonderful Life of Alice 
  18. A5 Teacher’s Filofax from FF Sweden - Janet Carr
  19. Organising 2013 - Just an Essex girl
  20. Stickers In My Filofax - The Storage Studio
  21. My Week - Filofaximile
  22. Week In The Life Of... - Friday, I'm in Love 
  23. Loki’s coming! - Paper Pens Ink 
  24. My Week #1 - Katie Louise Halsall
  25. Filofax Week 1 - Monica Luis  
  26. Parade of to-do sheets sans accomplishments - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  27. My Filofax Week #1 - Imysworld
  28. Filofax Cosy And Good Swimming - Iron Lucy
  29. Filofax Dividers... A Poll!! - The Life of The Perpetual Student
  30. Filofax Arrival; New Pocket Baroque in Teal! - My Filo World
  31. Motivation Monday (New Beginnings) - Filofax Fantasies
  32. Filofax, Photo-a-Day Challenge #1-7 - The Wonderful Life of Alice 
  33. Fitting your Goals into your Schedule - Plannerisms
  34. Amazing finding - Lady Elizabeth's Life
  35. ❤❤Cute Kokeshi Doll Charm for my Filofax❤❤ - Filofax Love
  36. The Printed Post-It Notes Project - My LIfe All in One Place
  37. Finally, Filofax - Reflections by Cruz
  38. New in: Filofax - Un-observed 
  39. My Filofax Week #1 - Imogen Rose Beauty
  • If you like any of the posts, leave a comment on that persons blog I'm sure they would love to receive your comments and feedback. 
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
 And here are the latest Filofax Videos from around the internet:



















8 comments:

  1. What a great to find fellow addicts!I also posted about my filo!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my poll post! I'm really curious to find out if a majority of people would prefer Filofax punched vs unpunched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my blog post, Steve! I can't wait to write some more Filo updates for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel a bit insane after reading Kate's (The Perpetual Student)post; I realized I use 40 tabbed dividers in my planner which may account for the fact that I am always out of space in 23mm rings... But then I start to wonder, how on earth do people manage with less? Every single one of the serves a purpose and makes my book more functional. Anyway, I think what is so interesting about the looseleaf planner community is the enormous variety of setups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could use sticky tabs instead of dividers?

      The dividers alone must be taking up loads of space!

      So break it down into main categories with sub categories. I'm about to reorganise mine as a lot of my tabs could be a subsection of 'Lists'

      Delete
    2. I'd considered sticky tabs but wasn't convinced that they would work... They feel more like "ephemera" to me. Hard to explain. I do have an idea to simplify my setup a bit and plan to implement it shortly, but I think I'm married to my divider tabs!

      Delete
  5. It just helps me to see that I'm not alone in my filofax obsession. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, brilliant idea to use the accordion file for storing your ff sheets, Imy. You are a superstar!! :D

    ReplyDelete