12 February 2013

Web Finds - 12 February 2013

Here are the latest Filofax posts from around the internet:
  1. Free Filofax Templates for Indie Authors - Libertys Yarn
  2. Mulberry Agenda - Pondering - Imysworld
  3. Breaking up with my Filofax…? - Femme Musings
  4. Make a flexible today marker and note holder - My Life All in One Place
  5. Collections - Thoughts and Exploration
  6. Reggie On Location: Blizzard Nemo 2013 - Well Planned Life
  7. Filofax Containment Part Three . . . or lack of it! - The Storage Studio
  8. Project Pocket Part III; Final Set Up & Tour Part I - My Filo World
  9. Guest Post: Akiko from kikosattic talks organisers - This Bugs Life
  10. Life Story project - Jagged Little Thoughts
  11. Filofaxiness - Personal Classic - Marigolds' Loft
  12. Paper Planners Still Rock!!! - LJ's Blog of Stuff
  13. Feeling the blues..... - Modern Musings
  14. NYC Meet Up Input Requested - Well Planned Life
  15. Loslassen - Filomaniac
  16. My Main Filofax - It's My Life
  17. In which I may fall off the straight and narrow - Sky Blue Pinkish
  18. Filofax - Month to View - It's My Life
  19. Filofax Swap - It's My Life
  20. What's in my Compact Chameleon Filofax - Lily, Actually
  21. Soapbox Rant: Availability of Filofax Models - The eBook Reader
  22. Planner Paradox: Filofaxes - The Life of The Perpetual Student
  23. Der Reiz des Alten - Filomaniac
  24. A Piazza my mind... - Filofaximile 
  25. my week round-up #6 - Paper Lovestory
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
 Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment