19 February 2013

Web Finds - 19th February 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the internet:
  1. Paperchase A5 inserts & Washi Tape! - The Wonderful Life of Alice
  2. I LOVE my new Filofax! - Part one - She's Eclectic
  3. Fashion and functionality - Paper Lovestory
  4. I LOVE my new Filofax! - Part two - She's Eclectic
  5. Personalising Filofax Kendal - Kelsie
  6. Filofaxiness - Adelphi Pocket - Marigolds' Loft
  7. My Filofax Setup - M2P and Goalsetting - Chaotic Perfectionist
  8. Overcoming nerves and being busy - Just an Essex girl
  9. Roman dating essentials - Alison Morton 
  10. The Personal Aston in orchid colour :o) - Chrissie's Universe 
  11. A New Filofax and a Healing Faire - Healing Hands of Light
  12. They've Arrived... - LJ's Blog of Stuff 
  13. Attention Filo-philes: what can I do about Saturday and Sunday?! - Zoe At Home
  14. Thinking in Colour - Cloudberry Musings
  15. How I migrated to my mini (filofax) - Vanilla Folders
  16. All Stars Guest Post by Steve: Zen to Done review - Anita Lim 
  17. In ♥ with my Filo! - Lomalicious
  18. Drive-thru planning...  - The Crazy Suburban Mom 
  19. Lebens(abschnitts)-Gefährten - Filomaniac
  20. my week round-up #7 - Paper Lovestory
  21. Indie and I are back! - Paper Pens Ink 
  22. Filofax Update!! - Filo Obsessed
  23. Stockholm Filofax Meet - This Bugs Life 
  24. Filofax Guest post #1 by Smile; Filofax Winchester in Pink! - My Filo World
  25. My Filofax for 2013 - Carolyn Shares
  26. A-Z Index Customised For Filofax - Kelsie
  27. My tiny black book (my massive mini Filofax) - Vanilla Folders
  28. KAVAJ iPad Case: A Product Review - Well Planned Life
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Wow - thank you so much for including me in Web Finds! It's my favorite thing on the web! : )

    ReplyDelete