13 August 2013

Web Finds - 13 August 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. My 60's Filofax. - Hello Ella
  2. Loving My Cuban Friend - Roses in December
  3. Pocket Pink Finsbury Filofax - Team Filofax
  4. My next organizer :) - Le monde de Mzelle
  5. Introduction - Fi-Lily, Fi-lo
  6. Chronodex - Brain Unfettered
  7. Back from crazy! PLUS PLANNER FAIL - Creating Apples
  8. In love with the Original! - Life of Kitty
  9. Personal green Lizard Filofax! - Belzira's Corner
  10. Organised Mum Inserts Review  - Creating Apples
  11. Filofax Personal inserts for Letter Paper users - My Life All in One Place
  12. Address Refills with Animal Characters! - Filofax Love
  13. Tips For New Filofax Owners - This Hobbit's Life
  14. Filofax Ashton Mini Vs. Finsbury Pocket - Avo's Life
  15. What Do You Do With All Those Extra Filofax Insert... - Aimless Allee
  16. Filofax Finsbury Pocket and Mighty Wallet - Aquatique
  17. Midori Traveler’s Notebook VS. Filofax - Creating Apples
  18. Filofax Wedding: Organiser v Scrapbook - Leesh - World of Wonders
  19. Two more Filofax Personal inserts for Letter Paper... - My Life All in One Place
  20. Planner, you need to go on a diet!!! - Innocent + Twisted
  21. Filofax auf Reisen (7): Vive la France! - Filomaniac
  22. Review of the Pocket Flex by Filofax - Paper Pens Ink
  23. My Ostrich Wallet - Thoughts and Exploration
  24. Rainbow tabs, page markers and pockets - Jagged Little Thoughts
  25. My week 32/52-pocket Malden filofax!!! - My Summer Touch
  26. Personal Purple Malden- Decorated Dividers Part 1. - Indigo Blue
  27. Organize Your Priorities - One Fantastic Find
  28. Paperchase Debossed - Disorganised Me
  29. Amazona Geldbörse - Seelen Zucker
  30. Chronodex - Ambient Diary
  31. A5 Filofax Size Weekly Menu - Clever Soiree
  32. A Look at my Filofax - Summer 2013 - My Organised Life
  33. Weekly Recurrences happen, don’t they? - Lime Tree
  34. Another Gillio...the darkbrown Compagna :o)) - Chrissie's Universe
  35. Template for printing directly on Filofax Personal... - My Life All in One Place
  36. My week round-up #32 - Paper Lovestory
  37. Thrifty Filofaxing- Paint Chips - Incarnations of Organization
  38. Filofax The Original Fashion Decade - Coquet Noelle
  39. The Original Fashion Decade // Blogger Challenge with Filofax - Copper Garden
  40. Filofax Domino Review - Nina Christensen
  41. The Dodopad Acad-Pad Personal Size Filofax Insert - Curly& Candid
  42. Back To School With Filofax and Lord Dodo - Lady Tamlynn
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Ice Cream in My Fluorescent Pink Original Filofax - Filocuteness
  2. Kyms A5 Filofax patent fuchsia setup for prayer and bible study. - Kym Brown
  3. Decorating My Filofax Personal Organiser - Week #33 - My Purpley Life
  4. My Review: Finchley & Aston - My Purpley Life
  5. Filofax Weekly Update -Week 33 - Leslie Hickis
  6. Sunday Chat No.15 - New Filofax's & Gifts!! - adamsfilo
  7. Filofax Decoration W.33 - adamsfilo
  8. Filofax Setup - Summer 2013 - LovelyOrganizedLife
  9. Giveaway Time - for you & your Filofax! - LovelyOrganizedLife
  10. Personalized Filofax Dividers - sugarpandax3
  11. The Original by Filofax | Made In The UK - Filofax UK
  12. My set up of the A5 Fluro Pink Origional Filofax. - Samantha Holland
New to the Filofax UK website this week:

 Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to add a quick "Wow" on the new Filofax additions. While the compact size is too small for my everyday needs, I love them for my Travel-o-fax. The "purse" seems like a beautified Pennybridge/Compact Malden version. But with removable rings. And it's interesting! Same with the Journey travel companion. That washed leather look looks pretty darn appealing.

    Dare I say it?

    Okay then: Well done, Filofax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judith
      I'm pleased you like some of the new designs. Quite a variety of different designs this year too.

      I did a review of the Journey Travel Companion a few weeks ago here:
      http://philofaxy.blogspot.com/2013/07/review-journey-travel-companion.html

      Regards
      Steve

      Delete