09 September 2014

Web Finds - 9 September 2014

I hope you had a good weekend? Time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Bullet Journal pages for your Filofax - My Life All in One Place
  2. Using a Filofax To Balance Life - Renew Your Space
  3. My love ~ Kate Spade Black Zipped Wellesley - Occupation Mum
  4. Budgeting in my Planner – Envelope Style - The Peaceful Parent
  5. Spot the difference - Gill B
  6. Filofax Personal Original Pillarbox Red Review and Giveaway! - Letters in November
  7. Week on Two Pages Filofax Inserts Printable - Ms Wenduhh
  8. Small Kikki K Lilac Planner Update - Lissa's Loves
  9. Free Printable (A5) - Things To Do Checklist - Occupation Mum
  10. Kikki K - long overdue - haul - Pammymela
  11. Themed Filofax Monday - Azores Filofax - The Paradox of An Organized Scientist
  12. Confessions of a Planner Addict No.3 + a DIY Planner Hack - With Love Kanani
  13. Places Where I Don't Carry My Planner - Giftie Etcetera
  14. “Stop Duplicating Your Schedule” in Life Mapping System - DiYfish
  15. A Pink Finsbury - In love with journals
  16. Update to my A5 cheque book register - The Velvet Filo
  17. Filofax Personal Antique Rose Finny Review!  - Letters in November
  18. Free Molang style Filofax Personal insert Yearly Plan - My Last Eureka
  19. Succes Floris van Bommel Junior - GillB
  20. Meal Planning- New insert design - Incarnations of Organization
  21. How YOU use your Filofax - POLL - Imysworld
  22. Planner Decorating Essentials - STICKERS & WASHI TAPE - My Purpley Life
  23. The A4 (Folio) Set-up - GrakkyF
  • We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Decorating My Filofax - Gold Theme - My Purpley Life
  2. DIY Fish Inserts With Monthly Calendar Solution - Patty Gardner
  3. Filofax Decoration W.37 - adamsfilo
  4. Tuesday Tip: How To Print Philofaxy Inserts for your Ring Bound Planner - My Purpley Life
  5. Planner quandary - Elisi Gygeyui
  6. Gillio Mia Cara intro - Organised Lifestyle
  7. How to Decorate your Filofax: Washi Tape and Stamps - Mits t
  8. Filofax tour part 1 - inside my Filofax - Amy hacks life
  9. Filofax Nude Patent Set Up - My Planned Life
  10. Gillio Pocket Compagna vs Mia Cara - Organised Vicar
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com  Thank you.

This Week Posts
  1. August Review & September Setup - Carie Harling
  2. My Week- September 1-7, 2014 - Incarnations of Organization
  3. Week 36 in my Malden - PaperCutterz
  4. Weekly Post #65 - Miss Mai's Adventures
  5. Weekly Post #66 - Miss Mai's Adventures
  6. Weekly Post #67 - Miss Mai's Adventures
  7. My week in my Gillio - week 2 - Imysworld
  8. My week #125 - Paper Lovestory
  9. My Week #36 - Life of Kitty
  10. My week #36 - Joanny White
  11. My Week: 1-7 September 2014 - The Life & Musings of Annie Rose
  12. Week 36 in my Filofax - Little Bit of Everything
  13. Filofax Pages Sept 7 - 13 - Ink'd paper by mae
  14. Week 34-35 - Pammymela
  15. Week 36 Before & After Shots Comparison - Carie Harling
  16. My week 88 - Sabina
  17. My week #36 - She's Eclectic
  18. Filofax Pretties: Week 37 - So Joey Creates
Just one more thing.....  Copper Gold Originals in personal and A5 size have arrived at Appelboom in the Netherlands, they accept international orders too.... Visit their site for full details and say Philofaxy sent you!


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment