My personal set up has barely changed, but I added an A5 to my collection for the extra space for planning projects. In theory, this sounds like a great idea but in reality I don't think that it has ever worked properly. I think the main reasons for my A5 Filofax fail are:
- I set it up, fill it with notes and other useful stuff - at this point I am enthusiastic that this time it will work
- I don't look at it because I'm so focused on my personal sized one
- I bought a Filofax to help me focus and keep everything in one place. Hang on a minute...
- I struggle with having things in two places and don't look in the A5
- I consider selling the A5!
If I do feel that I have a genuine need to return to the A5 size, I think I will purchase a Clipbook as it will be smaller and lighter for carrying around. As I am so content with my Winchester, I also don't think I feel the need to have a nicer A5, if that makes sense? However, I am currently feeling quite happy with my one binder so have no current plans to make any changes to my system.