03 January 2016

Readers Favourite Organiser - Mary

Thank you to Mary for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 


1. What is your favourite organiser (Make/model/size)?

My custom A5 Van der Spek – Outside Brandy Italian, Inside Mandarino, 35mm Gold Rings and Stiffener

2. How long have you owned it? 

Two Weeks, its brand new!

3. What is it that you like about it so much? 

The leather is luxurious and supple, the colors are soothing and inviting.  The 35mm rings allow me to track every aspect of my life, right at my fingertips.

4. Do you use it all the time? 

Yes, this planner goes from room to room at home and when I’m on the go I carry her in a tote.   However, I don’t take her to market or shopping as she is in no way a “wallet”.  I carry her to work everyday but I don't have any work related information in this planner. My work planner is a Van der Spek A5 TM.  I just can't combine work with my life, my life is to sacred and private.

5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

Gee, I’ll leave that to the experts because I love it just the way it is, I would not change anything.

And here are some pictures of my favourite organiser.



Thank you Mary. 

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely planner. Beautiful use of color. It looks so neat and tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh--this is my dream planner minus the stiffener. ;-) I've played with the VDS online custom options many times and have considered the choices you made and wondered how it would look. Well, thank you for confirming it would look GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy your beautiful planner!

    ReplyDelete