12 January 2016

Web Finds - 12 January 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Dokibook Royal Purple - My Last Eureka
  2. Fitting a Plum Paper Planner in a Franklin Covey Classic - My Great Challenge
  3. Filofax Malden Unboxing #plannerlove #filofax - Jen Armstrong
  4. 2016 Personal Planner Setup | Filofax Daisies! - Virgoandpaper
  5. FILOFAX Original Fluro Pink Personal * SETUP * - Diamondis Creative
  6. My 2016 Filofax Finsbury Set Up / Bullet Journal - RhomanysRealm
  7. Filofax PENNYBRIDGE COMPACT SIZE: flip through video - Anne Harriet
  8. Whats in my Filofax Malden! Jan. 2016 - PolishedCrumbs
  9. Update Filofax Retro Bloom (deutsch/german) - Kreativ und so
  10. Plan with me | Filofax Week 1 * Frozen* - Denise Nicosia
  11. A5 Filofax Malden: Routines & DIY stickers - Rachel Dunaway
  12. Wochendeko Filofax A5 Original Yellow - Lumimi
  13. Filofax Saffiano gold Vorstellung - Pinky Rose Bianca
  14. 2016 Filofax Nude Planner Set up for College - Katy Abreu
  15. Kate Spade Planner Setup (Filofax/Planner Related) - My Life Re-Organised
  16. My pennybridge filofax setup - Elle Wilson
  17. Plan with me - Filofax Personal - a simple and functional layout - Catherine
  18. Red Filofax Original PillarBox Red! - My Life Re-Organised
  19. Planner Set Up 2016 (Yellow Color Crush/Filofax) - iHeart Planner
  20. Van der Spek senior touch me in brown - Debbie Hockedy
  21. Cutting Pocket Filofax Pages - K. Perry
  22. Filofax Metropol in Personal Update 2015- BillsGirl2008
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. 2015 - My Weeks #51 & #52 - She's Eclectic
  2. January month view - My Planner Obsession
  3. My Week #1 - Polkadot Paradiso
  4. December 2015 in Hobonichi - Becoming Sleek
  5. Week planner 112 - Lucy Wonderland
  6. 2016: Week 2 (My week in my Filofax) - A Random English Life
  7. Week One - Stationery Starlet
  8. My Week #1 In Review (2016) - Joanny White
  9. My week #195 - Paper Lovestory
  10. January #week 2 - My Planner Obsession 
  11. Week two! - The CC Collection
  12. January Planner Set Up - Mrs Brimbles
And if you didn't manage to complete all of the crossword from last week, here is the answer sheet.

Enjoy.

1 comment: