12 July 2016

Web Finds - 12 July 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. July 2016 setup - Junior Van der Spek - theorganizednurse
  2. The Goulet Pens & Filofax!?!? - MissVickybee
  3. Quick Review: Filofax Original Personal Size in Duck Egg and Nude Colour - FenfenLiem
  4. How I customize my Filofax | DIY Setup Filofax Original Nude | filolove_ - filolove_
  5. Filofax Original Nude A5 | Meal Planer | Planer Sonntag | KugelBunt - KugelBunt
  6. Mein FiloFax - HappyMail - Jonthn89
  7. FILOFAX PERSONAL FINSBURY REVIEW - Слава Филин
  8. # HINTERGRUNDPROZESS # So erstelle ich einen Kalender oder andere Dateien für den Filofax o.ä. - Joan Weasley
  9. FILOFAX SET UP | LUNAMAE - LUNAMAE
  10. I convert my 2017 filofax inserts - BROOKLYN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT GROUP
  11. Fun Planner Setup | Personal Filofax Malden - BubblyJen
  12. Filofax Holborn - Pia M
  13. Mid-Year: Planner Lineup - Planner_ Mssdaisy
  14. Gillio Compagna VS Amica - Which I prefer? - DoodleDeeDesigns
  15. Gillio Amica Setup July 2016 - Alyssa Rockaway Paper Co
  16. Finance Planner Walk Through | Franklin Covey Aurora Classic - TheSassyPineapple
  17. Franklin Covey Planner vs Simpleology - Time Management Blog
  18. MyStory 2016 Business Planner Set-Up - Lashonda Domestic Duchess McFadden
  19. My FIRST Ever COMPACT Franklin Covey Planner - CandiKCan
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #24 - She's Eclectic
  2. My week #221 - Paper Lovestory
  3. My Week #26 In Review (2016) - Joannywhite.co.uk
  4. My Week #27 - Polkadotparadiso
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment