So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Web Finds - 8 April 2017
- Guest Post: Custom-made hand-tooled leather planner
- Month on Two Pages Diary Insert - Lined
- Free For All Tuesday No. 323
- Web Finds - 11 April 2017
- Tell us about...... 3
- Diary Inserts for 2019
- Free For All Friday No 439
- My Filofax Malden - The Organizeaholic
- 60x REAL ostrich colors :) - Blog Vdsshop
- How to Get Started When You Feel Stuck - Day Designer® • 2017 Daily Planner
- Nem lyukasztott jegyzetlapok filofaxba - FilofaxNi!
- What I Want From My Planner When In the Wild! - MissVickybee
- 12 Top Features for the Perfect Todo App - Time Management Ninja
- Make it Monday // Printable Positive Affirmation Cards - five sixteenths blog
- Gorgeous Montblanc Ringed Agenda - Looking through a frosty window…
- Plan with me: Blogplanner - HeartMindedWork
- Time management Monday: How to remember your appointments - Quo Vadis Blog
- Filofax Pocket Finsbury as a Wallet - Polkadotparadiso
- Dated Daily Pages for April - Planner Fun Plus
- How to Start Fresh with Your Time and Schedule - Day Designer® • 2017 Daily Planner
- Improvements on the Gillio website! - Blog | Gillio
- Planner printable stickers and saving money making your own kits - Mrs Brimbles
- 10 Tips for Success with GTD - Getting Things Done®
- Speakers' Corner Saturday - 378 - Filomaniac
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com Thank you.
And have you tried reading one of my Flipboard magazines yet? It works great on a tablet or smart phone, but you can view them on a desktop machine as well. Be sure to Follow the ones you like and you will get notifications when I update them.