So now it is time to enjoy a few blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Web Finds - 5 August 2017
- Silent Sunday
- Using Your Organiser To Plan Major Life Changes
- Free For All Tuesday - No. 340
- Web Finds - 8 August 2017
- Guest Post – “The Rules” (1915) by gmax
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Plannerverse - Episode 61
- Free For All Friday No. 456 by Laurie
- Speakers' Corner Saturday - 395 - Filomaniac
- Glitter ring planners Part 2 - This Bug's Life
- Dec 2016-Aug 2017 flip through - Karens Obsessions
- East Midlands Planner Meet (Leanne's Planner Clan) - Kerrymay._.Makes
- Haven’t posted on here in a minute! I’m currently selling... - Olga plans!
- Restock & a little extra surprise! - Blog | Gillio
- The Universal Tablet Holder that really sticks - Filofax Blog
- Productivity advice from professional organizer Geralin Thomas - Quo Vadis Blog
- How Tidiness Affects Your Mind & Body - Day Designer
- Loose Rhodia Paper - Rhodia Drive
- The 4 Key Tools to a Successful Time Management System - Time Management Ninja
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com Thank you.
And have you tried reading one of my Flipboard magazines yet? It works great on a tablet or smart phone, but you can view them on a desktop machine as well. Be sure to Follow the ones you like and you will get notifications when I update them.