09 November 2017

Choosing or Designing the Perfect Planner

This was the topic for my talk/presentation at PlannerCon Europe 2017 which was held in Brussels on 28/29 October 2017.

My talk wasn't filmed in full as far as I know, so I decided to record a voice over to my slides so that more people could enjoy the full talk.

Whilst this isn't an exact recording of my talk, the beginning is more or less the same and the essential parts of my talk are very similar to the one I presented at PlannerCon Europe.

I hope you enjoy it.


If you prefer it there is an audio only version with a pdf of the slides published here.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Steve, will this be available as a podcast as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not unless I can figure out some way of extracting just the audio.

      We have another episode coming up next week though

      Delete
    2. Success, I've managed to export just the audio from the file so I can create a 'podcast' type episode from it. I will also share the presentation PDF at the same time.

      Delete
  2. Excellent! I look forward to listening to it.

    ReplyDelete