09 July 2011

Philofaxy Meet Up - Mid West Meet Up - 16 July 2011

Sandra (@skhen) has been in touch.. the itinerary for next weekends Mid-West Philofaxy meet up is as follows:

10 a.m.   Meet at Caribou Coffee, 811 W. Maxwell St, Chicago, IL at 10 am--beverages and Filofax sharing

10:45 a.m. (or so) Barbara's Bookstore, 1218 S. Halsted St., Chicago--lovely bookstore! J and I met near one for the mini Midwest Meet up in April

11:30 a.m. (or so) Kawaii Japanese Outlet, 1338 S. Halsted St., Chicago--stationery and whatnot shop

And on a map it looks as easy as ABC too....

It is not too late to join in on this meet up. If you would like to join in the fun next Saturday please email philofaxy at gmail dot com with 'Mid West Meet Up' in the subject to the email. 

We hope the meet up goes well... lots of pictures please folks.... and we look forward to hearing about it soon after.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Santa Fe, NM - I am wondering if there are any Filo lovers around here that would like to have our own Phlofaxy Meet Up??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join! I live in Chicago & would love to meet filofax friends! I'm including my email, just incase!
    amyla67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete