09 March 2013

Web Finds 9 March 2013

Reader Message

Would Syisha FRANCIS please contact philofaxy at gmail dot com Thank you
 
Here are the latest Filofax blog posts we have discovered from around the internet:
  1. The Tour – Part 3 - This Little Life of Mine
  2. Filofax and possible Midori sighting on Nashville - Plannerisms
  3. Planning as Meditation - Quo Vadis Blog
  4. Pimp my Filofax :-) - Inspiration of a Butterfly 
  5. A Cheerful End to a Stressful Day - LJ's Blog of Stuff 
  6. 20SB Postcard Exchange - Said the Cat
  7. What’s On Your To-Do List? Everything or Just Extras? - Homemakers Daily
  8. When did my Filofax work best for me? - Plannerisms
  9. Ask Jeff: What Type of Planner Should I Use? - Day Timer Blog
  10. The Filofax Circl ble New Filofax Inserts! - The Crazy Life of J
  11. What I use in my Filofax; Filofax decoration - My Filo World
  12. Filomaniac fragt... Flo - Filomaniac
  13. What Type of Planner Are You? - Austin Linda Rides Again!
  14. Hello Cherry! - Leesh - World of Wonders
  15. Another Addition to My Filofax Family (: - Live Love Organise 
  16. Planner Tour- Filofax Apex Personal - Living the Good Life
  17. Guess who's on YouTube! - Behind my Purpley Life
  18. A Filofax Secret - Renew Your Space
  19. Mulberry Madness - Inspiration of a Butterfly 
  20. Attaboy, Staples! - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  21. What I use in my Filofax; Filofax decoration - My Filo World
  22. Using A Vertical Week on Two Pages Diary - Lily, Actually
  23. Using a Filofax in a Digital World - This Little Life of Mine
  24. Worldwide giveaway: French Filofax 2013 weekly inserts - Plannerisms
  25. My Spring Break Carry-On Bag - This Teen Life
  26. Making friends with a Filofax - Lancashire Cat
  27. making your planner system work for you - Paper Lovestory 
  28. Day-Timer Malibu Planner: Thoughts & Quick Review - Friday, I'm in Love 
  29. Balmoral A5 update - Chrissie's Universe
  30. Love at first sight - Addicted to Filofaxes
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...  
For Sale Blog Posts:
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. I have a quick question.
    I have an organiser from Paperchase, and the plate that attaches to the binder seems a bit loose.
    Is it possible to tighten these or will it be okay?
    Thanks guys!

    Danni

    ReplyDelete