30 November 2017

Diary Insert - A5 Week Per View Vertical format

Creative Commons License
This work by Philofaxy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Please download, adapt, use, share, but do not charge or use commercially.

We have adapted of one of our existing layouts. It simplifies the existing Vertical Week View layout by removing the tasks at the foot of the days giving the option of 30 minute appointment spaces.

The original version with tasks is of course still available.


You can download finished versions for this year from our diary inserts page
The source files are also available you will need both the Word file and the Excel File.

For details on printing these files please see this previous post on Printing Diary Inserts.

7 comments:

  1. please make this dairy for 2022 year. I can't do it myself. Source files does not open correctly on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please drop me an email and I will create it for 2022 for you.
      Steve

      Delete
    2. Email me philofaxy at gmail dot com I have your file ready.

      I will also look in to getting this one included in the main set as well.

      Delete
  2. I’m looking for this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to have this too. can someone please send me the 2022

    ReplyDelete