- To be content with the two binders I already own (my Malden and Holborn) and not purchase any more
- To use my set up more consistently and not be tempted to change after reading about other people's
|Before: crumpled tabs needing replacing|
|After: same sections looking nice and tidy :)|
- To use my weekly menu pad to focus on my most important tasks each day
- To use my PocketMod as my capture tool (Steve wrote about using his M2 in a similar way) and transfer items into my filo regularly. I don't normally have my personal Malden with me and I've found this little free booklet a simple way to jot down ideas so that I don't lose them
- To process my notes/in section regularly, instead of leaving it full of random notes that I haven't finished the thinking on
- To enjoy using them to help me focus and not have notes all over the place.